Barbecue/ BBQ -Crock Pot Meal
**This BBQ -Crock Pot Meal can be made ahead by browning the hamburger and adding ingredients. Place in a freezer bag and label it. Freeze flat in the freezer. When ready to eat put contents into crock pot cook on low for 5 to 6 hours, serve with your choice of buns and side.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- Bottle of favorite barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup sweet relish
- 2 cans mushrooms, drained, optional (about 4 ounces each)
- Hamburger buns or slider buns
- Brown the ground beef and transfer to crock pot with the remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve with your choice of buns.