10 Favorite Inspirational Quotes For Chronic Pain Sufferers
10 Favorite Inspirational Quotes For Chronic Pain Sufferers – Some days are harder than others… especially when living with chronic pain or a chronic illness. Hard days can leave us searching for distractions and even inspiration. Here are my top 10 favorite inspirational quotes for chronic pain sufferers in no particular order because they are all good.
1. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison (1874-1931), Inventor of the light bulb
2. “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald (1896-1940), American author
3. “Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.” – George Edward Woodberry (1855-1930), American poet
4. “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” – Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919), 26th President
5. “The only courage that matters is the kind that gets you from one moment to the next.” – Mignon McLaughlin (1913-1983), American journalist and author
6. “Something will grow from all you are going through and it will be you.” – Unknown
7. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” -Winston Churchill (1874-1965), former Prime Minister of the UK
8. “It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.”
– Confucius (551-479 BC), Philosopher
9. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”
10. “You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up.”
― Richelle E. Goodrich,
What are some of your favorite inspirational quotes for chronic pain sufferers? Please leave us a comment in the section below.
Looking for more quotes about chronic pain? Check out this article.
Do you know someone who needs some encouragement? Please share this article with them.