An Open Letter To My Amazing Teen Daughters | Why They Inspire Me
An Open Letter To My Amazing Teen Daughters | Why They Inspire Me – I have been asked to write a letter to my teen by the Yoplait Go Big campaign and tell them how amazing they are, which was simple because I have some pretty amazing kids! I am very fortunate to have 3 teens and decided to write the letter to my teen daughters.
Yoplait Go Big is a new large yogurt pouch designed specifically with teens in mind. It’s made with REAL fruit and has just enough sweetness. It’s just enough to satisfy your teens hunger and it’s simple unique tear and go packaging is perfect if your teens are as busy as mine.
A letter to my amazing teen daughters:
To My Amazing Teen Daughters,
Where do I begin, the days you were born I knew both of you were special and were destined to do great things. I know you two have your arguments sometimes, but even with being 5 years apart, you have a lot in common and inspire me to be a better mom.
Here are 7 ways you are alike and inspire me:
- Your Hearts – You both care so much for people and it has shown through your various mission trips to the Appalachia Mountains, Guatemala, and Puerto Rico. Taking time out of your Summers to help others so desperately in need. Yes, it left me a little nervous for you to be traveling without me, but it inspires me in more ways than you two will ever know!
- Your Drive – You both push yourself to do your very best! Both of you taking advanced classes early on and maintaining all top grades. Neither of you ever settled for an average grade.
- Your Competitiveness – Playing sports and practicing so you could be your very best. Even when you were tired after a long day of school and homework, you two still managed to go outside and practice.
- Your Friendliness – It doesn’t take people long to talk to you two, you always make them feel welcomed and are very easy to talk to and great listeners. I have received so many complements about you both!
- You’re Outgoing – You are not afraid to step up and try new things! From band, Spanish, or just trying a sport or club you have never done before, neither of you are afraid. I love that about you guys!
- Your Stand Up Attitude – You two know right from wrong and you’re not afraid to tell that to someone. You’re one of the first people to say something if you know someone is being treated poorly.
- You’re Each Others Biggest Fan – You two have been rooting each other on since day one and you’re not afraid of anyone around you knowing it.
- Your Love For Your Family – You both have helped me so much through the years while I have been sick with cooking and cleaning and I truly appreciate it. I know it hasn’t always been easy juggling everything and it’s been very hard for you to see your mom in pain, but you two make me stronger when you come together. I also know that if any girl breaks your brothers’ heart, she is in some serious trouble!
- You’re Beauty – Both of you are so beautiful both inside and out. You two have beautiful souls and I love your smiles, your laughter, and your silliness.
I am truly blessed to have both of you and I know as you get older your future will become even brighter. You two are going to do some pretty amazing things and I will be by your side rooting you on every step of the way! Just always remember you two can go even farther when you lean on each other, besides… that’s what sisters are for. <3
Do you have a Tween/Teen and think they are pretty amazing too? Here is your chance to tell the world about them, just head over to Yoplait Go Big Facebook Page and tell them why you think your tween/teen is amazing!
Do you know someone who would like this article? Please share it with them.